Tuesday, July 14, 2015

I've Moved!

OK. So I realize that I have been absent for over a year...but I just found that I was struggling to keep up a blog back then....
Sooooo, I started a new blog! I'm now using Wordpress as a platform, but you don't have to have a Wordpress account to follow me!
You just have to put in your email to get an email every time I post! x)
So if you would like to check out my blog you can head on over to passionmango.wordpress.com that is my writing blog!
I write fiction, opinions, words, book reviews, and more over there, so if you're interested, please check it out! I'd love to have you! :)

Also, I started another blog, a more personal blog where I post in more of a journal-like way. You can visit me there too! At nerdyowly.wordpress.com

I'm not exactly sure why I moved to Wordpress....especially since I can personalize my Blogger blog more.... And I may someday come back to blogger, but for now, I'm sticking with what I got. ;)

Hope to see you soon!
Lots of love,
xoxo
Madi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Stopping By! Why Not say Hi? :)