Tuesday, June 4, 2013

More Crochet Projects!

Have been crocheting Today! Here are some things I have made!


So First off, I made a Pink Bowler hat! 




Placed this little Pink Bow on the Hat to see what it would look like! It's Pretty Cute! :D
 So In My Post Yesterday, I Posted Pictures of these bags I made. So I was experimenting with them, and these bows I made today.... (Pictured Below) Tell me what you think of the Variations! 

So I Tried adding the bows to the bags! I think the teal and the purple are my favorite! and then the Light Pink and rose Pink!















I Think I Like the Little Pink Bow off to the side like this, rather then in the middle :)
Which of the Two are your favorite? I Think My Favorite is the Teal one :)


 Have a Good Night!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Stopping By! Why Not say Hi? :)