Friday, November 8, 2013

Fall is in the air! (Leaves too)

Hey everyone! so I have been gone too long! I have not had much time for posting.
Fall is in the air! All the leaves are falling from the tree's and the weather is turning cold! I love fall! Except for the back breaking part (raking) near the end :P

And we have our work cut out for us. we don't have any tree's in our front yard, but as you can see, we get all of our neighbors. We can hardly see the grass! So that's the only part I don't like about fall, but it still is beautiful

Here are some things I have been working on in the crochet department!

OK, So I am a teen, without a job, or a regular income, so I am constantly scouring the internet for free crochet patterns! A friend of ours asked if I could crochet them some dishcloth's so I went to the internet (Pinterest) and found this really cute, and really easy pattern for dishcloths!

I found this Pattern on Lulu Belle Designs. And it is Super easy to Make! I made two rather quickly, so this is a great easy gift! Here are a two pictures of the ones I made!

It may be hard to see, but this is the texture it turns out to be.
So I made another Market bag by Daisy Cottage Design's Pattern.
and I love how to color's turned out! This is probably my favorite one so far!


Here is a Close up of the color's! I love it!


 So Make sure you check out Daisy Cottage designs for the pattern of the Market bag, and LuLu Belle Designs for the dishcloth pattern!
Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Stopping By! Why Not say Hi? :)